Tips to Replace the CPU Fan of Samsung RV511 Laptop
Overheating has always been a problem with laptops because of the small amount of space wherein all the hardware components are adjusted. The fan of the Samsung RV511 laptop blows hot air that is produced from the hard drive and other internal machinery through a vent that is located at the side of the laptop. If the fan has stopped working, the Samsung RV511 laptop overheats and this can cause multiple damages to the laptop including hardware failure. In order to fix this problem the fan must be replaced.
Here are the tips to help you replace the CPU fan of the Samsung RV511 laptop.
- First of all, to change the fan, shut down the laptop and disconnect all the electrical devices attached to it.
- Now, remove the battery.
- Then remove the keyboard. To do so, turn the laptop over and remove all the screws from the bottom that holds the keyboard. Now, flip the laptop over and then open it and gently by lifting the keyboard up. Now, unplug the cable that connects the keyboard to the motherboard of the Samsung RV511 laptop.
- Unplug the fan of the laptop by removing the screws that hold both the heat sink and the fan. After unscrewing all the screws, remove the entire unit.
- Once removed, place the new Samsung RV511 fan on the system board from where the old fan was removed.
- By using a screwdriver, replace the screws and put the fan in place.
- Now, put the laptop back together in place. To do so, follow the first few steps mentioned above in the reverse order.
- Once you have put the laptop back together again, turn it on. The new CPU fan that you have just replaced on your Samsung RV511 laptop should work fine.
Weren’t these steps easy and simple? Don’t miss to let us know how these helped you. If you have any other query regarding this, do not miss to share them with us as well.