How to Fix Screen Issues in Samsung RV511?
So, you have dropped your Samsung RV511 laptop and cracked the screen? Has the laptop screen gone dark due to some other reason and you are not able to figure out?
Sometimes, there might be defective lines on the screen of your Samsung RV511 or it may just be flickering due to some other cause. These may not typically be complex errors and just by doing a few basic checks, you could easily rollback the issue:-
- Check the cable if it’s loose
- Attach an external monitor to see if the new device is working fine
- Scan for viruses because sometimes virus attacks also lead to screen issues
If these options do not work then it may be that the screen is damaged and beyond repair; so, you will have to replace the screen of the laptop to fix it.
Before you start replacing the screen of your Samsung RV511 laptop, you must first know the screen type. The Samsung RV511 Laptop has a regular 15.6 inch LED backlight screen with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. Purchase a similar screen for replacing the damaged screen of your laptop.
Follow the instructions below to dismantle and replace the broken screen of your Samsung laptop.
- Before starting the replacement of your Samsung laptop make sure you remove the battery.
- There are plastic covers on the four corners of the laptop screen. Start by removing the plastic covers which will in turn expose the screws. Now unscrew.
- Remove the screen plastic bezel carefully. Do not pull very strongly as the bezel may snap.
- Now, start unscrewing the side screws that hold the LCD display panel to the hinges arms.
- Remove the screen display cable by placing the screen face down.
After you have purchased a new screen, follow the same process but in the reverse order. These steps can assist you to install the new working screen on your Samsung RV511 laptop.
Wasn’t that easy? Follow these simple steps and replace the damaged screen of your laptop yourself without any hassle.