Fix Overheating issues in Samsung RV511 Laptop
Many users have complained about the overheating issue in their Samsung RV511 laptop. Have you been lately facing similar issues with your laptop? Do you know the ways to examine and fix the overheating issues of your Samsung RV511 laptop?
Here are simple steps to help you examine and fix the overheating issue on your Samsung RV511 Laptop.
- The very first step involves finding out the root cause of the problem. Locate the sir vent and check if it is blowing warm air or there is just the breeze.
- Sometimes, gathering of the dust also results in the malfunctioning of the vent and fans. To confirm the issue turn your computer upside-down. If cleaning is required, then unscrew the fan door and take out the fans very cautiously and clean it. This is a complex step and you need to apply caution while doing this activity.
- If the fans pin appears to be irregular, then it might be an issue of the axle. For rectifying the issue and for keeping it smooth, put a drop of ‘mineral oil’. This will help the fan to run smoothly.
- Check if the battery is the cause of creating the heating issue on your Samsung RV511 laptop. If the battery used in your laptop is old and dying, then it might generate heat due to which your laptop is experiencing heating issue.
- In case the sir vents and the laptop batter are functioning well but the Overheating Issue still persists, then it might be an issue of the dusty hard drive. At times a dusty hard drive can also cause the heating issues. To avoid this issue, keep these areas clean.
- At times, over heating takes place due to the overloading of data on your computer. Check for the available and used spaces on your computer. If there is limited free space available on your PC, then you will need to free the space by deleting or removing unused, duplicate files. This will help you reduce the overheating issue and will also optimize the performance of your PC.
- Blocked air vents may also cause the overheating issue on your Samsung RV511 laptop. It is advised that you always keep the air flow unobstructed. While placing the laptop on a table or any other surface, make sure that the vents aren’t clogged.
If these simple steps and solutions are unable to help you a resolve the issue, then you need so seek help of a tech expert for repairing your laptop. Call the iYogi tech experts who are available 24x7!